Heavy Duty Extraction Cleaner
Offers superb cleaning performance for the most difficult extraction cleaning tasks. Powerful soil solubilizers remove even ground-in dirt from carpet fibers. Rinses freely and easily to save time and labor.
Key Market Information
Building Service ContractorsLarge scale contract cleaners with truck mount carpet extraction cleaners will benefit from the extreme power of VIGOR™ to aggressively clean professional carpets.Code: 0620Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.03 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.6 ± 0.1
- Upper Cloud>115°F
- Lower Cloud< 32°F
- Flash PointNot available
- Optical BrightenersNo
- Soil RetardantsYes
- Safe on Stain Resistant CarpetingNo
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationSafety Data Sheet VIGOR SDS English.pdf Technical Data Sheet Vigor TDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Ingredient Disclosure - Vigor
1) Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
2) Remove furniture and dry vacuum thoroughly.
3) Heavily soiled areas such as traffic lanes should be pretreated, spots and/or stains should be treated with COMMAND™ prior to extraction.
4) In extractors solution tank mix VIGOR™ according to the dilution recommendations below:
Light Soils: 1/2 OZ/GAL. (1:256)
Moderate Soils: 1 OZ/GAL. (1:128)
DO NOT OVER WET CARPET
5) Extract following manufacturer’s equipment instructions.
6) After the carpet has been cleaned the carpet pile may be brushed in one direction by pile brush.
7) Do not walk on carpet until completely dry and then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
NOTE: Do not use on wool carpeting.
Features & Benefits
- High performance extraction cleaner
- Cleans even heavily soiled carpet effectively to save time and labor.
- Utilizes soil releasing agents
- VOC Compliant
- Rapidly penetrates oil, grease and dry soils
- Not recommend for use on stain resistant carpeting.
DANGER: CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye/face protection.
Response: If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Specific treatment (see this label). Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Storage: Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.