Oil / Tar / Grease Carpet Spot Remover
Superior spot remover for tough stains caused by oil, tar, grease and other petroleum-based sources. Rapidly penetrates and completely removes stains before or after carpet extraction. Not for use on stain resistant carpets.
Key Market Information
Building Service ContractorsCommercial carpet cleaning companies require a spot remover that can handle the toughest tasks. COMMAND™ rapidly penetrates and removes oil, tar, grease, and other petroleum based stains, before or after extraction cleaning methods are used.Code: 0622Packaging: 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.03 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.5 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNot available
- Optical BrightenersNo
- Soil RetardantsYes
- Safe on Stain Resistant CarpetsNo
- Spot / Stain RemovalExcellent
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Command TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet COMMAND SDS English.pdf
COMMAND™ is a ready-to-use carpet spot remover designed to remove even the toughest petroleum-based spots and stains on carpet easily. Uses a sophisticated solvent / surfactant formula to penetrate stains in carpet and remove them with a minimum of effort. Just spray, and blot the stain away!
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Blot up excess liquid with a clean absorbent white cloth.
- Spray COMMAND™ full strength onto spot or stain.
- Agitate with a carpet brush or clean cloth.
- Blot with a clean absorbent white cloth.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow to dry completely, then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use. Do not use on wool carpeting.
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes soil releasing agents
- Releases soils onto brush or cloth
- Fast penetrating action
- Requires less waiting and minimizes labor costs.
- Contains powerful water soluble solvents
- Rapidly penetrates grease and oil spots
- Free rinsing
- Does not leave a residue behind
DANGER: CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Response: If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
Storage: Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.