Heavy Duty Bonnet & Traffic Lane Cleaner
Offers superb cleaning performance for the most difficult bonnet and traffic lane cleaning tasks. Powerful solvents and soil solubilizers remove even ground-in dirt from carpet fibers.Code: 0621Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.37
- Upper Cloud>115°F
- Lower Cloud< 32°F
- Flash PointNot available
- Optical BrightenersNo
- Soil RetardantsYes
- Safe on Stain Resistant CarpetsNo
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Endure TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet ENDURE SDS English.pdf
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Remove furniture and dry vacuum thoroughly.
- In a pump-up or pressure sprayer, mix ENDURE™ solution according to the recommendations listed below.
- Spray diluted cleaning solution onto carpet in 6’ x 12’ sections.
- For heavy soiling conditions let solution dwell for 10 minutes.
- Immerse bonnet in water and wring out thoroughly, then place bonnet on machine.
- Scrub carpet and change bonnet pad as it becomes soiled.
Light Soils: 1:64 (2 oz./gal)
Moderate: 1:16 (8 oz./gal)
Heavy: 1:32 (4 oz./gal)
TRAFFIC LANE CLEANING
- In a pump-up or pressure sprayer, dilute ENDURE™ at a rate of 1:16 (8 oz per gallon of water).
- Spray onto traffic lanes at a rate of 500-600 sq. ft. per gallon of diluted product. DO NOT OVER WET THE CARPET.
- Allow to set for 5-10 minutes.
- Extract, Brush/Bonnet as desired.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
NOTE: Do not use on wool carpeting.
Features & Benefits
- High performance bonnet cleaner / Cleans even heavily soiled carpet and traffic lanes effectively to same time and labor
- Dual Purpose - Can be used as a bonnet cleaner and a traffic lane pre-spray.
- Utilizes soil releasing agents / Releases soils onto bonnet
- Contains water soluble solvents / Rapidly penetrates oil, grease and dry soils
- Not recommended for use on stain resistant carpeting.
No Video Available
DANGER: CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Specific treatment (see this label). Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Storage: Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.