Concentrated Carpet Defoamer
Effectively controls excess foaming in extraction equipment, automatic scrubbers, wet-vacs, steam cleaners, injectors, buckets, sinks and all other areas where foam is a problem. Cost effective and user-friendly!Code: 0650Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- pH (Concentrate)7.0
- Flash PointNot available
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Viscosity (cps)450 cSt
- Low Cloud Point< 30°F
- High Cloud Point>140°F
- Water SolubilityDisperses
- Defoaming EfficiencyOutstanding
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Foam-Break TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet FOAM-BREAK SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Foam Break (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
As little as 1/2 ounce of this highly active concentrate will completely kill the foam from detergents in recovery tanks.
Add 1/2 ounce (capful) of FOAM-BREAK™ to the pick up or recovery tank of automatic scrubbers, wet-vacs, steam extractors, injectors, buckets, sinks, or other places where troublesome foam must be eliminated or controlled.
NOTE: This product MAY separate on storage. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum strength formulation / Completely controls the most difficult foam
- Highly concentrated / Allows for maximum use dilution and economy of use
- Versatile formula / Can be used with carpet cleaning applications of industrial cleaning applications
- Neutral pH, non-flammable, non-soiling / Safe to use
No Video Available
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.