Non-Acid Bowl & Bathroom Cleaner
An acid free, safe to use Bowl and Bathroom Cleaner which effectively cleans tough bowl stains and deodorizes. Removes lime scale, rust and mineral deposits. This non abrasive, mild formulation will not etch porcelain or pit fixtures. Accidental spills will not ruin carpeting or clothing. This product is a proprietary blend of materials designed to penetrate stains and soils commonly found in the bathroom environment. Formulated in a thickened fragrance base to insure good clinging and deodorizing action.Code: 1705Packaging: 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- DilutionReady To Use
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)1.035 ± 0.02
- Density (lbs/gal)8.62
- Viscosity (cps)1000 cP
- Free AcidityNil
- Free Alkalinity< 1.0%
- Safe For FiberglassYes
- Safe For AcrylicsYes
- Safe for CeramicsYes
- Safe for MarbleYes
- Safe For Porcelain and EnamelYes
- Safe For Painted SurfacesYes
- Safe For Aluminum and GlassYes
- Flash Point (TOC)Not available
- Cleaning Ability (compared to 9.0% HCI)Exceeds
- Deodorizing AbilityExcellent
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Total TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet TOTAL QT SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Total (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Use TOTAL™ at full strength. Do not dilute for normal use. Follow the usage recommendations below.
For Toilet Bowls and Urinals: Apply TOTAL™ liberally under the water rim and allow to flow down into the water basin. Allow to stand for at least 10 minutes, then agitate with a bowl brush or bowl mop paying particular attention to the water line and trap areas. Flush away the product.
To Prevent Metal Stains in Toilet Bowls: Pour 4 to 6 ounces of TOTAL™ into the toilet tank in the evening and allow to stand overnight. Flush twice in the morning to clean out rust and scale from tank, and thereby avoiding deposits in the bowl. Repeat about once every week.
For General Bathroom Cleaning: Apply TOTAL™ to vertical surface of sink, tub, and shower stalls and enclosures. Spread over surface with a cloth, sponge or brush and allow to work for a few minutes. Agitate to loosen soil and rinse with clear water.
Features & Benefits
- Contains no acid or strong alkalies / Has no irritating or toxic fumes.
- Safe for use on any bathroom surface / Will not damage any bathroom surface including fiberglass, acrylics, porcelains, enamels or brightwork.
- Can be safely used without goggles or gloves / Safe to use without cumbersome or uncomfortable safety equipment.
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy operation / Cleans efficiently and leaves a fresh mint odor.
- Thick cleaning action / High viscosity clings to vertical surfaces.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Obtain special instructions before use.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product,and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.