SPRAY KLEEN PLUS™
Encapsulating Bonnet / Traffic Lane Cleaner
A state of the art, highly concentrated bonnet and traffic lane carpet cleaner designed for safely maintaining stain resistant carpets and other types of carpeting. SPRAY KLEEN PLUS™ incorporates our exclusive EPT™ encapsulation technology to surround and encapsulate soils, then it dries to a non-sticky powder.
Soil and residue vacuum out easily. In low moisture processes, SPRAY KLEEN PLUS’s™ advanced cleaning performance eliminates the need for rinsing, minimize carpet downtime and eliminates discoloration problems from wicking. Exclusive anti-re-soiling technology helps carpet resist dirt and soil from becoming entrapped. Carpets become amazingly clean and remain cleaner longer.Code: 0665Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- OdorFresh (Giane™)
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.05 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.7 ± 0.1
- Upper Cloud>115°F
- Lower Cloud< 32°F
- Flash PointNot available
- Optical BrightenersNo
- Soil RetardantsYes
- Safe on Stain Resistant CarpetsYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Spray Kleen Plus TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet SPRAY KLEEN PLUS SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Spray Kleen Plus (Diluted 1-4, 1-8, 1-32) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Remove furniture and dry vacuum thoroughly.
- Mix bonnet cleaning solution at the recommended dilution listed in a pump-up or pressure sprayer.
- Spray diluted cleaning solution onto carpet and traffic lane in 6’ x 12’ sections.
- For heavy soiling conditions let bonnet cleaner dwell for 10 minutes.
- Immerse bonnet in water and wring out thoroughly, then place bonnet on machine.
- Scrub carpet and change bonnet pad as it becomes soiled.
Light Soils 8 OZ/GAL. (1:16)
Moderate 16 OZ/GAL. (1:8)
Heavy 32 OZ/GAL. (1:4)
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes soil releasing agents / Releases soils from carpet
- Incorporates EPT™ Encapsulation Technology / Entrapped soil and residue vacuum out easily for amazingly clean carpets.
- Designed for use in low moisture cleaning processes / Advanced cleaning performance cleans quickly and effectively, eliminates the need for additional rinsing, minimizes carpet downtime and saves time and labor.
- Contains non-butyl water soluble solvents / Rapidly penetrates oil, grease and dry soils
- Contains malodor counteractants and Giane™ fragrance enhancer / Truly modifies unpleasant odors and leaves behind a universal fresh scent
- Neutral pH base and does not contain anti-static agents, defoamers, or optical brighteners
- Safe for use on all types of carpet, including stain resistant carpeting
- Eliminates discoloration problems from wicking
No Video Available
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.