Encapsulating Universal Carpet Spot Remover
Exceptional ready-to-use carpet spot cleaner designed for safely maintaining all stain resistant carpets and other types of carpeting. EXTREME PLUS™ incorporates our exclusive EPT™ encapsulation technology to surround and encapsulate soils, then it dries to a non-sticky powder. Soil and residue vacuum out easily. Formulated to provide removal of a wide range of oil and water-based spots and stains including foods, petroleum, ink, grease, blood, urine and other types of spots.
Key Market Information
EducationKids in schools will make a mess - it's inevitable. EXTREME PLUS™ keeps on top of and rids school carpeting of fruit juice, ketchup, mustard, ink, and mud stains.Code: 0675Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case; 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- OdorFloral (Giane™)
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Upper Cloud.>130°F
- Lower Cloud< 33°F
- Flash Point (°F)Not available
- Dried ResidueNon-Sticky Powder
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Extreme Plus TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet EXTREME PLUS SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet EXTREME PLUS QT SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Extreme Plus (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Blot up excess liquid with a clean absorbent white cloth.
- Spray EXTREME PLUS™ on stain or spot.
- Agitate with a carpet brush or clean cloth.
- Blot with clean absorbent white cloth.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow to dry then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes soil releasing agents / Releases soils onto brush or cloth
- Incorporates EPT™ Encapsulation Technology / Entrapped soil and residue vacuum out easily for amazingly clean carpets.
- Contains non-butyl water soluble solvents / Rapidly penetrates grease and oil spots
- Contains malodor counteractant and Giane™ fragrance enhancer / Truly modifies unpleasant odors and leaves behind a fresh cosmetic scent
- Neutral pH base and does not contain anti-static agents, defoamers, optical brighteners or carpet protectors / Safe for stain resistant carpeting
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.