RUFF N READY
Ready-To-Use Spray & Wipe Degreaser
This product is a specially designed heavy-duty degreaser in convenient ready-to-use form. This product allows rapid penetration and removal of grease, dry soils, and oil borne soils on all washable surfaces. A ready-to-use blend of anionic and nonionic surfactants in a buffered and chelated base with specially selected water soluble solvents and corrosion inhibitors without abrasives, harsh alkalines, toxic solvents or acids.
Authorized USDA ProductCode: 1070Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 4 x 1 Gal./Case; 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- SolubilityComplete in water
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- High Temperature Cloud>140°F
- Low Temperature Cloud< 32°F
- Freeze Thaw StabilityPasses
- Viscosity< 10 cP
- Free RinsingYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Ruff N Ready TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet RUFF N READY SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet RUFF N READY QT SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Ruff N Ready (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
- Attach trigger sprayer to bottle and adjust spray nozzle for desired delivery.
- Hold sprayer 5-10 inches from surface and spray soiled area with RUFF N' READY. Always start at bottom and work upwards when cleaning vertical surfaces.
- Wipe away soil with clean towel, cloth or damp sponge.
Rinsing may be required on very soiled areas.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple use / Convenient and safe package for all personnel
- Highly active formulation / Safe and pleasant to use
- No rinse formula / Labor saving and economical
- Pleasantly scented, water base formula / Allows for fast labor saving one-step cleaning
- Ready-to-use / Designed for use with any spray on or mechanical device
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.