Intensive Wood Prep Cleaner
Cleans, conditions existing finish, improving adhesion of new coat of finish. Deep cleans surface to help remove scuffs, heel marks and black marks.Code: 1632Packaging: 4 X 1 Gal./Case
- Appearance Clear Liquid
- Color Red
- OdorSlight Detergent
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH (Concentrate)9.9 ± 0.5
- pH (Use Dilution 1:32)9.7 ± 0.5
- pH (Use Dilution 1:64)9.7 ± 0.5
- Biodegradable Yes
- Environmentally Responsible Yes
- Nonylphenol EthoxylatesNone
- VOC’s None
- Added FragranceNone
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet GYMPREP TDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet GYMPREP SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet GYMPREP RTU (1-64, 1-32) SDS English.pdf Product Flyers, Brochures, and Equipment Manuals Coaches Select Brochure.pdf
INTERIM DEEP CLEANING
- In an automatic scrubber, mix GymPrep™ Intensive Wood Prep Cleaner at 2 ounces concentrate per gallon of cold tap water (1:64 dilution ratio). Use blue maintenance pads on the autoscrubber.
- Autoscrub the floor surface in a single pass. Do not allow water to stand on the floor surface. An individual with a pick-up mop or dry towels must follow behind the scrubber to pick up any water that is not picked up by the machine. Pay special attention to corners.
SCRUB AND RECOAT PROCEDURES
Wet screening and deep cleaning can only be done on floors that are properly sealed and coated with a water-based wood floor finish.
ROTARY SCREEN / AUTOMATIC SCRUBBER METHOD
- In a mop bucket / wringer, mix GymPrep™ Intensive Wood Prep Cleaner at 4 ounces concentrate per gallon of cold tap water (1:32 dilution ratio).
- Using a clean wet mop, apply GymPrep™ cleaning solution onto the sealed and finished wood floor surface. Do not flood the surface, only get it wet enough to allow the screening to occur without creating dust or drying before it can be vacuumed up.
- Using a 175 rpm rotary buffer and a choice of Maroon Pad or 120-150 grit sanding screen, abrade the surface quickly and thoroughly. Going with the grain of the wood, use overlapping paths to ensure a complete and uniform screening process.
- Immediately pick up the solution along with the screened material using an automatic scrubber.
- Rinse the floor thoroughly and allow the floor to dry. Use dry towels to remove any standing water or puddles.
- Tack the floor surface using Fast Break™ Clean and Tack following the Routine Cleaning / Tacking instructions on the Fast Break™ product label.
- Allow the floor surface to dry before walking on it.
- Recoat with your selected NCL® Coaches Select™ Wood Floor Finish.
DISPOSE OF UNUSED PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS - PLEASE RECYCLE CONTAINER
PPE Information: Respiratory protection is generally not required. No special ventilation is normally required. The use of safety glasses is recommended. No other protective equipment is required.
NOTE: Improper use or dilution may cause damage to surfaces and may increase the risk of health effects.
Features & Benefits
- Deep cleaning action removes scuffs, heel marks, black marks
- Prepares surface for re-coating or burnishing
- Reduces labor time associated with wood floor maintenance
- Cleans & conditions in one-step
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices. Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.