NCL® GymBuff™ is a premium gloss restorer for COACHES’ SELECT™ GymShield™ Water-Based Urethane-Acrylic Wood Finish. Improves gloss and improves traction. Apply with automatic scrubber and burnish with a 1500 RPM or higher speed machine.
Authorized UL ProductCode: 1630Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- AppearanceAmber Liquid
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.00 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.33 ± 0.15
- Flash Point (°F TCC)>201°F (94°C)
- pH (Concentrate)10.7 ± 0.5
- pH (Use Dilution 1:64)9.2 ± 0.5
- Upper Cloud>140°F
- Gloss enhancementSuperior
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet GymBuff TDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet GYMBUFF SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet GYMBUFF RTU (1-64) SDS English.pdf
- Prepare the floor first by dust mopping or tack cleaning (follow directions on the NCL® Fast Break™ Clean and Tack label) to remove large debris.
- In an automatic scrubber, mix NCL® GymBuff™ Gloss Restorer at 2 ounces concentrate per gallon of cool water (1:64). Use red or white maintenance pads on the autoscrubber.
- Autoscrub the floor surface in a single pass. Do not allow cleaning solution to stand on the floor surface. An individual with a pick-up mop or dry towels must follow behind the scrubber to pick up any water that is not picked up by the machine. Pay special attention to corners.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly.
- Burnish floor using a high speed burnisher (1500 RPM or greater) and appropriate high speed burnishing pad.
Features & Benefits
- Clean and prepare floors for buffing restoration in one step.
- Works with burnisher to enhances gloss and Improve slip resistance
- Extends the useful life of wood floor coating.
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are listed on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.