Non-Chlorinated / Non-CFC Safety Solvent
A non-hazardous blend of solvents which offer outstanding degreasing properties and residue free evaporation. This unique solvent blend offers many of the outstanding properties of 1,1,1 Trichlorethane type solvents without the toxicity and environmental hazards. This unique product does not contain any ozone depleting solvents.Code: 1480Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Viscosity< 10 cSt
- Flash Point (°F)Not relevant
- Dielectric Strength25,000 Volts
- ToxicityNot a RCRA Hazardous
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)0.76 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)6.39
- Evaporates Residue FreeYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Eco-Solv TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet ECO-SOLV SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Eco-Solv (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
General: Apply ECO-SOLV™ by brushing, wiping, spraying, or dip tank. Agitate to loosen soil and wipe clean or allow to air dry.
Soak Tank Cleaning: Immerse parts to be cleaned allow to soak. Remove parts and wipe or blow dry.
Electrical Motors: For large motors, spray ECO-SOLV™ directly into motor until clean. Blow motor dry with air and lubricate promptly. Small motors may be cleaned without disassembly by running submerged in a tank of ECO-SOLV™, removing and blowing dry. Bearing should be greased and oilers refilled.
NOTE: Do not heat ECO-SOLV™. Do not mix with water or other solvents. Avoid contact with open flame or hot surfaces. Provide adequate ventilation, and avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Pre-test on plastic and painted surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Non-Chlorinated, Non-Fluorinated / Contains no ozone depleting solvents
- Contains NCL 77 (Proprietary Blend) / Dries without leaving a residue
- 144°F Flash Point / Safer than flammable solvents
- 25,000 Volt Dielectric Strength / Allows safe and complete energized degreasing
- Contains Natural Citrus Solvent Blends /Biodegradable & pleasant citrus fragrance
DANGER: COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED AND ENTERS AIRWAYS. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC SKIN REACTION. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. Do NOT induce vomiting. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.