Luxurious Hand Cleaner and Body Wash
A premium grade viscous, pearlized lotion type product designed for hand washing and showering. Formulated with emollients and conditioners for mildness. The product generates a copious rich lather utilizing cosmetic bases, in a pH balanced formula.
Authorized USDA Product
Key Market Information
EducationEases clean-up for maintenance staff and safe for all students with varying skin needs.Code: 0470Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- AppearanceViscous Pearlized Liquid
- Viscosity (cps)2000 cSt
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.03 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.50 ± 0.1
- Foam (Lather)250 / 250 (high & stable)
- Hard Water StabilityExcellent
- Skin ConditionersYes
- Hair ConditionersYes
- Water SoftenersYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet White Pearl TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet WHITE PEARL SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents White Pearl (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
For Hand Cleaning: For best results wet hands before application of WHITE PEARL™. Work into a lather using a massaging motion, paying particular attention to creases and nails. Rinse completely and dry.
For Bathing and Showering: Apply WHITE PEARL™ to palm of hand or wash cloth, add a small quantity of water and work into a rich lather. Bathe, rinse and dry in your accustomed manner.
For Refilling Dispensers: For best results keep the WHITE PEARL™ container closed when not in use. Pour liquid into dispenser until it is full. For best results occasionally empty the dispenser of soap completely and rinse the dispenser valve. Then refill the dispenser with WHITE PEARL™.
Features & Benefits
- Conditioned and pH balanced
- Provides superior mildness and gentle cleaning
- Ready to use
- Gives the most convenience for storage and use
- Designed for pump type dispensers
- Allows for maximum portion control with no chance of leaking or dripping
- All synthetic, contains no soap
- Cannot form soap residues, thereby simplifying washroom clean-up
- Luxuriant lather
- Promotes user acceptance
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.