TWIN POWER™ #22 SHA-ZYME™
SHA-ZYME™ is no-rinse daily cleaner and degreaser for use on porous hard surfaces such as concrete, quarry tile, ceramic tile, brick, or any grouted floor surface without floor finish or wax. Especially in kitchens and food preparation areas, SHA-ZYME with deep cleaning action removes grease and grime below the surface to make quarry tile floors (and grout) more slip resistant. Dissolves organic waste on floors leaving a more sanitary condition.
Specialized SMB (Synergized Multi-Blend) biologically engineered bacteria / enzyme combination continues working to consume grease, grime, urine deposits, organically deodorize and brighten floor surfaces. SHA-ZYME™ is recommended for use in food service areas, food preparation areas, restrooms and showers in schools, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes,
Authorized UL ProductCode: 4022Packaging: 6 - 64 oz. Bottle/Case
- ColorGreen Liquid
- OdorPleasantly Fresh
- pH (conc)9.0 ± 0.5
- pH (1:64 use dilution)7.5 ± 0.5
- TWIN POWER™ Dilution Ratio1:32 LF 1:64 HF
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Alkyl / NonylPhenol Ethoxylate Surfactants (APE/NPE)None
- BiodegradableReadily Organic
- Odor EliminationExcellent
- Grease RemovalExcellent
- Bacteria SystemSMB (Synergized Multi-Blend)
- Concentration of BacteriaOver 200 billion/gal.
- Surface CompatibilitySafe on all water washable surfaces
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet TP 22 TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet TP 22 SHA-ZYME SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Sha-Zyme flyer.pdf Miscellaneous Documents TP 22 (Diluted 1-32, 1-64) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
DISPENSING DIRECTIONS: Insert TWIN POWER™ #22 SHA-ZYME™ concentrate bottle into the TWIN POWER™ Modular Chemical Dispensing Unit. Ideal for urine odor removal.
FOR SPRAY & WIPE APPLICATIONS: Dispense TWIN POWER™ #22 SHA-ZYME™ Ready-to-Use solution from TWIN POWER™ dispensing unit low flow (right) side into a spray bottle at a dilution rate of 1:32 (4 oz per gallon) with the appropriate Ready-to-Use label affixed and tighten trigger sprayer. Use cold tap water only. For general restroom cleaning, apply to surface and agitate to loosen soil with a clean cloth, sponge, or brush. Rinse with clear water.
FOR MOP & BUCKET / AUTOSCRUBBING APPLICATIONS: Dispense TWIN POWER™ #22 SHA-ZYME™ Ready-to-Use solution from TWIN POWER™ dispensing unit high flow (left) side into a mop bucket or automatic scrubber at a dilution rate of 1:64 (2 oz per gallon). Use cold tap water only. Mop diluted solution onto floor. Allow solution to penetrate grease and soils. If needed, brush with a stiff bristle brush. Remove solution from the floor. Rinse if necessary.
Features & Benefits
- Dispense from Flex Lock or Twin Power Modular Chemical Dispensing Systems
- Unique non-acid formula eliminates grease, grime, urine deposits, light mineral deposits.
- Improves slip resistance by removing deep down, trapped grease and grime.
- Will not build-up, yellow or become sticky / No rinsing required
- Deodorizes as it cleans. Pleasantly fresh fragrance.
- Environmentally responsible non-flammable, biodegradable formulation contains no NPE’s, no phosphates, no acids, no caustics and no solvents.
- Synergized multi-blend (SMB) high active bacteria count produces grease eliminating enzymes, consuming grease and organic materials until they are gone.
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
KEEP FROM FREEZING
DO NOT STORE IN SUNLIGHT FOR COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.