Concentrated All-Purpose Cleaner
A concentrated, well balanced all purpose cleaner designed for safe removal of all types of soiling conditions. This product is manufactured with a blended synergistic detergent system to maximize emulsification and wetting properties.
Authorized USDA Product
Key Market Information
EducationThe power and versatility combine to create the perfect solution for school districts on tight budgets, with varied environments which are impacted by different soils.
GovernmentSUPER NAC® gives municipalities the versatility to clean multiple surfaces in multiple and varied facilities.Code: 0901Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- AppearanceClear, viscous, pink liquid
- pH (Concentrate)11.4
- pH (1:10)10.9 ± 0.3
- Viscosity (cps)200 cSt
- Specific gravity (g/cc)1.03 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.6 ± 0.1
- SolubilityComplete in water at all ratios
- Lower cloud< 32°F
- Upper cloud>130°F
- Freeze thaw stabilityPasses 3 cycles
- FoamMedium to high
- Flash pointNot relevant
- Cleaning abilityExcellent
- Surface CompatibilitySafe for all water washable surfaces
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Super Nac TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet SUPER NAC SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet SUPER NAC (Diluted 1-5 1-15) SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet SUPER NAC (Diluted 1-40 1-100) SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Super Nac (Diluted 1-40, 1-100) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Super Nac (Diluted 1-5, 1-15) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Using the dilution chart below as a guideline, apply to soiled surfaces by spraying, mopping, brushing, or any other convenient method. Allow sufficient time to work, agitate if necessary, rinse and allow to dry.
Removing old wax, hand cleaning: 25 OZ. /GAL. (1:5)
Automobiles or Glass Cleaning: 1.3 OZ. /GAL. (1:100)
Food Processing Equipment and Non-porous surfaces
such as porcelain and ceramic: 3 OZ. /GAL. (1:40)
Carpet, Rugs, Fabrics: 8 OZ. /GAL. (1:15)
Motors and General Degreasing: 12 OZ. /GAL. (1:10)
Features & Benefits
- Safe for any water washable surface / Can be used on any surface without fear of damage
- Contains no strong alkalies, glycol ethers and is all biodegradable / Offers maximum safety to users and is environmentally sound
- Pleasantly colored, scented, and viscosity controlled for maximum user appeal
- Thick, clear, pink, citrus scent lends user appeal
- Multipurpose / Reduces inventories of required products and aids in ending confusion as to what product to use
- Combines natural and synthetic cleaning agents in a mixed charge system / Blended systems to offer maximum cleaning benefits against a variety of soils
WARNING: MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC SKIN REACTION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Specific treatment (see this label). If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.