Ready-To-Use Foaming Citrus Degreaser
A spray n’ wipe, foaming all natural citrus degreaser for use as a heavy duty cleaner for all water washable surfaces. This “safe for use” degreaser is formulated with d’Limonene, additional premium citrus extracts, ionic emulsifiers, wetting agents, and deionized water to insure powerful degreasing.
Authorized USDA Product
Key Market Information
RetailQuick, conveinent, ready to use, powerful degreaser to attack greasy soils on any water washable surface throughout your location.Code: 1085Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- OdorOrange peel
- Viscosity (cps)< 20 cSt
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Upper Cloud>130°F
- Lower Cloud< 33°F
- SolubilityComplete in water
- Flash PointNot available
- Petroleum SolventNone
- General CleaningExcellent
- Shelf Life 1 year in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Sun Spray TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet SUN-SPRAY SDS English.pdf Secondary Label Sun Spray (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
- Attach trigger sprayer to bottle and adjust spray nozzle for desired delivery.
- Hold sprayer 5-10 inches from surface and spray soiled area with SUN SPRAY. Always start at bottom and work upwards when cleaning vertical surfaces.
- Wipe away soil with clean towel, cloth or damp sponge. Rinsing may be required on very soiled areas.
Features & Benefits
- Contains no Butyl Cellusolv / Environmentally safe
- Multi purpose / Used as a cleaner, degreaser and deodorizer
- Ready to use / Maximum convenience
- Foaming / Clings to vertical surfaces
- Premium citrus extracts / Insures uniform odor, color and solvency
WARNING: MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC SKIN REACTION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Specific treatment (see this label). If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.