Indoor/Outdoor Surface Coating
STAMINA™ is a water-based Indoor / Outdoor hard surface sealer that provides superior resistance to moisture, grease, solvents and other foreign materials. Outstanding durability; coating will not whiten or “peel-off” surfaces. Ideal for concrete, terra cotta, brick, pavers, Saltillo tiles, as well as a wide variety of unglazed ceramic tiles. Can achieve a high gloss in as few as 2 coats!
Authorized UL Product
Key Market Information
IndustrialIdeal coating for concrete floors in industrial settings. Provides an excellent layer of protection against greases, solvents, moisture, and other foreign substances. Stamina™ dries quickly to allow your operation to get back up and running quicker than expected.Code: 0524Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Drying Time (minutes)45 (minimum)
- Coverage (sq. ft./gal)2,500
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.02 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.5 ± 0.1
- Slip ResistantYes
- Freeze Thaw StableYes (3 cycles)
- Detergent ResistantYes
- Water ResistanceExcellent
- Black Mark ResistantExcellent
- Scuff ResistantExcellent
- Resistant to SoilingExcellent
- Gloss RetentionExcellent
- Immediate Wet Look GlossOutstanding
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Stamina TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet STAMINA SDS English.pdf Product Flyers, Brochures, and Equipment Manuals Stamina Brochure.pdf Secondary Label Stamina (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Areas for Use: Office Buildings, Manufacturing and Industrial Plants, Shopping Centers, Malls, Indoor / Outdoor Plazas, Parking Lots, Auto Repair Shops / Dealerships, Supermarkets and Retail Stores, Schools & Educational Facilities, Swimming Pool Surrounds, Warehousing & Storage Facilities.
Floor Preparation for all Interior / Exterior Surface Applications: Remove all grease, oil and other foreign materials from the surface with CONKLEEN 204™ Concrete Cleaner. If previous coatings are present, remove the coating with appropriate stripper. Rinse the surface thoroughly and allow to fully dry prior to application of STAMINA™.
Application: Apply STAMINA™ using a rayon or other floor finish mop, lambs wool applicator or paint roller. Apply the first coat of STAMINA™ using a thin, even coating on surface. Allow a minimum of 45 minutes drying time prior to application of additional coats.
Routine Maintenance: Damp mop floors with mop & bucket or clean with an automatic scrubber using appropriate NCL Neutral Floor Cleaner following label directions. For areas that require heavy cleaning or degreasing, select appropriate NCL Degreaser Cleaner following label directions. Rinse surface with water after cleaning.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Apply / Saves time, labor and reduces training requirements
- Fast Drying / Recoat quickly to save time.
- UV Resistant / Great for outdoors or areas in direct sunlight.
- Low odor formulation / Excellent for both indoors and outdoors.
- Eliminates need for surface etching / Saves time and labor
- Forms a wear resistant barrier on surface to grease, oil and soiling.
- Water resistant / Will not whiten or “peel-off” surfaces
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.