Liquid Dishwash Concentrate
A highly concentrated hand dish detergent containing unique properties of being a powerful cleaner and yet very gentle to the hands. This product is blended from a complex, three part surface active synthetic process which gives the most effective emulsifying and degreasing capacity.
Authorized USDA ProductCode: 1107Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- AppearanceSemi-Viscous Liquid
- Actives (%)15
- Viscosity (cps)550 cSt
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.53 ± 0.1
- Irritation PotentialMinimal
- Foam (Lather)Abundant
- Hard Water StabilityYes
- Skin ConditionersYes
- Water SoftenersYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Pink Suds TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet PINK SUDS SDS English.pdf
For Manual Cleaning: Add 1/2 oz. of PINK SUDS™ to 1 to 2 gallons of water in wash basin or sink. Wash dishes as usual, rinse, wipe or drain dry. For exceptionally greasy ware, a small addition of more PINK SUDS™ may be desired.
Features & Benefits
- Foam stable / Promotes user appeal and lasting cleaning
- Anionic, nonionic charged / Gives the most effective cleaning, foam stability and degreasing
- Pleasantly colored and perfumed / Offers acceptance by all personnel
- Lotionized and buffered / Protects and softens skin
- Highly concentrated / Provides extended use dilution and cost effectiveness
WARNING: CAUSES EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If irritation persists get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.