Biologically Engineered Grease Build-Up Remover & Drain Maintainer
An all natural, drain line, grease trap and septic tank maintainer. This advanced multi-strain bacteria system exhibits rapid grease digestion to keep drain lines free flowing. The outstanding anaerobic capabilities in low oxygen environments insure degradation of complex waste materials commonly found in grease traps and septic tanks. Each gallon contains over 200 billion synergized bacteria.
Authorized USDA Product
Key Market Information
GovernmentMaintain drains and grease traps in a wide variety of facilities. Proper maintenance can go toward prevention of future, buget busting major issues down the road.Code: 1825Packaging: 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- ColorHazy Straw
- pH8.5 ± 0.5
- Viscosity (cps)Water thin
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.3 ± 0.1
- Grease DigestionExcellent
- Odor ControlExcellent
- Type of Bacteria StrainsBacillus pomulus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus laevolacticus, Bacillus pasteurii, Bacillus amyloliquifacien
- Enzyme ProductionAmylase, Protease, Lipase, Urease, Cellulase
- Concentration of bacteriaOver 200 billion/gal.
- Shelf Life1 Year minimum in original unopened container
- Storage35°F to 85°F
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Natures Power TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet NATURES POWER SDS English.pdf
SHAKE BEFORE USE
Drain Build-Up Remover: Add 1 pint of NATURE’S POWER™ per day into drain for four consecutive days. Then follow instructions for Drain Line Maintenance.
Drain Line Maintenance: Add 4-6 ounces of NATURE’S POWER™ twice a week. Grease Trap Maintenance: For small grease traps less than 20 cubic feet pour 6-8 ounces of NATURE’S POWER™ daily into sink or pipeline closest to the trap. For large grease traps, use 8-10 ounces daily.
Septic Tank Shock Treatment: Add one gallon of NATURE’S POWER™ for 1,000 gallons of tank capacity for 14 consecutive days. Then follow instruction for Septic Tank Maintenance.
Septic Tank Maintenance: Add one quart of NATURE’S POWER™ per month for each 1,000 gallon tank capacity or for every five people using septic system
Features & Benefits
- All natural ingredients / Truly environmentally safe
- Advanced spore blend system / Superior germination & growth
- Synergized multi-strain bacteria / Rapid degradation of grease, proteins, carbohydrates, cellulose and fats
- Contains several facultative strains / Tremendous anaerobic capabilities. Reduces BOD and COD
- Multi-functional formulation / Used for drain line, grease trap & septic tank applications
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.