Heavy-Duty, hand-soap dispenser for 1-gallon flat-top jugs. Top mounted handle is designed to be pressed by the hands, forearms, or elbows. Specifically designed for the “round, flat-top gallon” containers used to package NCL® Mechanics Select™ thick liquid industrial hand cleaners.
Key Market Information
A heavy-duty dispenser created for Mechanics Select products. The specially designed lever allows users to press with their elbow or forearm, avoiding a mess from dirty hands. Place the Industrial Hand Soap Dispenser at convenient locations due to its easy mount assembly.
Technical Data Sheet
Industrial Hand Soap Dispenser TDS English
- Loosen screws and slide aluminum cover forward until it stops against the screws. This action should release the wall bracket, which can be removed by holding on to the cover and pulling the wall bracket downward.
- Use screws and plugs provided (or other appropriate fasteners) to mount the wall bracket. Allow 11” of space below wall bracket so that the bottle can be removed easily.
- With cover in the forward position the dispenser can be mounted onto the wall bracket. Gently push the dispenser downward so that the cover can be engaged in the slots.
- Slide the cover back until it touches the wall surface. Tighten the screws located on the under side of cover.
- Install bottle by sliding the bottle neck up the dispenser cylinder
- Slide the base of the bottle onto the shelf of the wall bracket.
- Depress the lever vigorously 4-5 times to prime the unit.
(When a smaller amount of product is desired)
Once unit is primed, remove the bottle and for a flathead screwdriver into the stroke adjustment. Turn the stroke adjustment counterclockwise approximately one quarter turn until it stops.
If unit ever fails to prime readily, then gently cover outlet pipe opening with one finger. Depress the lever 4-5 times. Be careful not to spray soap when unit starts to pump.
If the dispenser is left unused for long periods, some soap products may dry inside of pump. If this occurs, soak the dispenser in warm water until the unit can be pumped freely.
Features & Benefits
- NO MESS / Specifically designed so dirty hands don’t need to touch lever.
- CONVENIENT / Designed for flat top gallons, allowing easy bottle replacement.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION / Made from metal and sturdy plastic.
- EASY ASSEMBLY / Includes all assembly hardware, making setup just a few minutes.