Modular Dispensing Unit
The DUAL BLEND® Jr. was developed to be the perfect complement to our DUAL BLEND® Wall Mounted Chemical Management System. The unit features sturdy, durable plastic construction that holds up for long term use; the proven Venturi-type valve insures precise dilutions for all DUAL BLEND® formulas. Just like the wall mounted unit, The DUAL BLEND® Jr. comes ready to use, simply mount on wall, connect to water source, insert products and begin diluting products. It is designed to dispense all NCL® DUAL BLEND® products while saving valuable space in smaller janitor closets.
NCL DUAL-BLEND® Chemical Management System is easy to use and provides a consistent, accurate dilution each and every time.
Dilution Control. .. Your Way.Code: 4114Packaging: Individual
- Weight: Dispenser Only17 lbs
- Width20 inches
- Height25 inches
- Depth6.56 inches
- Dimensions, unboxed 16.5” H x 9.5” W” x 6” D
- Unit Weight, unboxed 10 lbs., boxed 12 lbs.
- Dispenser Cover Maroon Color
- Body of Unit Medium Gray Color
- Drip TrayGray Color
- Unit IncludesAction Gap educators, Water Supply Hose, spray bottle solution tube, Mop/Bucket solution hose.
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet DUAL-BLEND Jr Modular Dispensing Unit.pdf Product Flyers, Brochures, and Equipment Manuals Dual-Blend Jr Brochure.pdf Product Flyers, Brochures, and Equipment Manuals Dual-Blend Jr Installation Manual.pdf
Quart Bottle Filling:
- Slide the bottle tube inside the spray bottle and press the activation button on the dispenser.
- To stop filling, release the button.
- Be careful when removing the spray bottle so as to not splash residual chemical
- Place the bucket fill hose into the bucket. To start the flow of diluted chemical, press the activation button on unit.
- For continuous flow, twist button clockwise
- To disengage, release button or twist button counterclockwise
Features & Benefits
- Completely closed dispensing system./ Reduces contact with concentrated chemical.
- Minimum setup required./ Quick and easy to use. Unit comes completely assembled. Ready to mount on the wall. (Chemicals not included)
- Durable Tough Design/ Sturdy, durable plastic construction that holds up for long term use.
- Versatile/ Dispenses to both bottles and buckets.
- Accurate dilutions control costs/ Save money and products perform better.
- ASSE Approved/ Back flow device prevents contamination of water source.
- Simple installation/ Minimum setup required. No tips to insert, no tubes to install. Comes ready to use, simply mount on wall, connect to water source, insert products and begin diluting products.