Wet Look Premium Grade Floor Finish
An instant deep wet look thermoplastic floor finish which can be high speed burnished or maintained with conventional methods. This unique premium grade floor finish is manufactured in high pressure reactors using integrated latex and oligomeric polymer emulsions chemically combined with super high pressure micronized wax emulsions, interacted plasticizers, preservatives, coalescent additives, leveling aids, and deionized water to offer maximum performance.
Authorized UL ProductCode: 0521Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- TypeIntegrated latex and oligomeric polymer
- Detergent ResistantYes (after 24 hr.)
- pH8.2 ± 0.3
- Drying time (minutes)30
- Soil ResistanceSuperior
- FilmClear, non-yellowing
- Scuff ResistanceSuperior
- Freeze thaw stableYes
- Black Mark ResistanceSuperior
- Flash PointNot available
- Deep Gloss AppearanceSuperior
- Slip ResistanceExcellent
- High Speed BurnishingExcellent
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Brite Eyes TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet BRITE EYES SDS English.pdf Secondary Label Brite Eyes (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Floor Preparation: Strip old finish and wax using your preferred NCL floor stripper following label directions. For baseboards and corners, use an NCL baseboard stripper following label directions. If necessary, rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to completely dry.
Application: Using a clean mop or applicator apply thin uniform coats of BRITE EYES® Wet Look Premium Grade Floor Finish. Allow to dry for a minimum of 20 minutes after each coat. Do not apply more than 4 coats in a 24 hour period. Floor should be thoroughly dry before traffic is allowed in area.
High Speed Buffing and Burnishing: BRITE EYES® Wet Look Premium Grade Floor Finish is an ideal product for use with high speed polishing or burnishing machines of 1000 rpm or higher. Prior to buffing or burnishing dust mop the floor surface using an NCL dust mop treatment. Buff or dry burnish using an NCL Aqua Magic buffing pad. For spray buffing, mop-on or autoscubber restoring use a prefered NCL gloss restorer.
Routine Maintenance: Dust mop using mop treated with an NCL dust mop treatment. Damp mop or clean with an automatic scrubber using your preferred NCL neutral floor cleaner following label directions.
Features & Benefits
- Fast drying / Allows faster re-coating time and less waiting
- May be used with conventional or high speed floor maintenance system
- Flexible Film / Allows for easy removal of black heel marks and scratches
- Designed for ease of application / May be applied by any personnel without extensive training.
- Immediate Wet Look / Offers high appearance level without buffing
- Can be high speed burnished on a daily maintenance schedule
- Allows versatility and reduced inventory levels of additional products
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.