Protein Spot & Stain Remover
BIO-KLEEN PLUS™ is a bio-enzymatic, ready to use carpet spot remover and deodorizer. Formulated with five selective bacteria strains, soil releasing agents, non-butyl water soluble solvents and odor counteractants to provide outstanding removal of organic stains such as urine, vomit, blood, feces, food, milk and wine. Also provides superb deodorization from organic odors, smoke, pet and cooking odors.
Use BIO-KLEEN PLUS™ as a deodorizer by air spraying or adding to carpet cleaning solution.
Can be used in hotels, motels, schools, offices, airports, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants or any facility to maintain quality carpeting.
Key Market Information
HealthcareIt is impossible to predict what a doctor's waiting room and other carpeted surfaces in a healthcare facility will encounter any given minute. BIO-KLEEN PLUS™ is the go-to resource to tackle organic carpet stains such as blood, urine, or vomit.Code: 0681Packaging: 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- ColorMilky White
- OdorGiane™ Fresh
- Organic Odor EliminationOutstanding
- ViscosityWater Thin
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)1.01
- ViscosityWater Thin
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4
- SolubilityComplete in Water
- Flash PointNone
- Organic Spot RemoverExcellent
- Concentration of BacteriaOver 100 billion/gallon
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Bio-Kleen Plus TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet BIO-KLEEN PLUS SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Bio-Kleen Plus (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Carpet Spotting Organic Stains
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Blot up excess liquid with a clean absorbent white cloth.
- Spray BIO-KLEEN PLUS™ on stain or spot.
- Agitate with a carpet brush or clean cloth.
- Blot with clean absorbent white cloth.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow to dry then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
Features & Benefits
- Neutral pH base and does not contain anti-static agents, defoamers, optical brighteners or carpet protectors / Safe for stain resistant carpeting
- Contains MCA™ odor counteractant and Giane™ fragrance enhancer / Truly modifies unpleasant odors and leaves behind a fresh cosmetic scent
- Contains over 100 billion per gallon 5 strain selective bacteria / Rapidly removes a wide variety of organic stains and deodorizes a wide variety of malodors
- Contains non-butyl water soluble solvents / Safely & rapidly penetrates grease & oil spots
- Dual use product / Organic spot remover and deodorizer
No Video Available
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a “Hazardous Chemical” as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first-aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documentation tab