Afia™ Foaming Hair and Body Wash
Foaming Hair and Body Wash
Afia™ FOAMING HAIR AND BODY WASH is a high foaming, pH balanced hair and body wash with a pleasant Lavender Chamomile fragrance. Formulated with rich emollients and conditioners to leave hair soft and manageable. This blend of bio-based ingredients is a very effective cleaner with low irritation. It rinses easily and leaves no soapy residue on hair or skin. Recommended for general showers and washrooms in schools, healthcare settings, extended care facilities, hotels, motels, health clubs, and many more locations. Use exclusively with all Afia™ Hand Cleaner Dispensers.
Key Market InformationCode: 0435Packaging: 6 x 1000 ml bags/case
- AppearanceClear Liquid
- ColorPale Purple
- FragranceLavender Chamomile
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH5.6 ± 0.3
- Environmentally ResponsibleYes
- Hair and skin conditionersYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Afia Foaming Hair and Body Wash TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet Afia Foaming Hair and Body Wash SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Afia Foaming Hair and Body Wash Flyer.pdf
Where To Use
For Shampooing: Wet hair before applying shampoo. Apply shampoo and work gently into the hair. Rub hair and scalp to create lather. Rinse thoroughly.
For Body Washing: Apply foam to a washcloth or hands. Wash the entire body. Rinse thoroughly.
Features & Benefits
- High foaming, pH Balanced, Rich lather
- Blend of bio-based ingredients for effective cleaning and low irritation.
- Contains conditioners, moisturizers and emollients for soft hair and smooth skin.
- Prevents scalp and skin dryness
- Thick, rich foam
- Readily biodegradable.
- Contains no DEA, Silicones or Parabens.
- Lavender Chamomile fragrance base for gender neutral appeal.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.