TWIN POWER™ #10
Heavy Duty Carpet Extraction Cleaner
High performance, multi-purpose carpet cleaner. Crystallized drying prevents re-soiling. Exclusive Sienna™ fragrance. Safe on stain-resistant carpet and effective on all types of modern carpeting. A Super Concentrated blend of biodegradable detergents, soil release and anti-re-soiling agents and deodorizers.Code: 4010Packaging: 6 - 64 oz. Bottle/Case
- Boiling Point (ºF)212
- Vapor PressureSimilar To Water
- Solubility In Water100% Soluable
- AppearanceClear, Orange Liquid
- OdorFloral (Sienna™)
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.02 ± 0.01
- pH9.5 ± 0.2
- ContainerSealed; Dual Flow
- Pre-Spray Soil RemovalExcellent
- Extraction CleaningSuperior
- Twin Power Low Flow Dilution Ratio1:32
- Twin Power High Flow Dilution Ratio1:256
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet TP 10 TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet TP 10 SDS English.pdf
FOR PRE-SPRAY: Dispense Earth Sense® #10 Carpet Pre-Spray & Extraction Shampoo Ready-to-Use solution from TWIN POWER™ Modular Chemical Dispensing Unit into a spray bottle with the appropriate Ready-to-Use label affixed and tighten trigger sprayer. Spray onto carpet or traffic lane. Let stand for 10 minutes. Extract as required.
FOR EXTRACTION: Fill extraction machine and clean carpet according to machine manufacturer’s instructions. After the carpet pile should be brushed in one direction by deck brush or pile brush. Do not walk on carpet until completely dry.
Features & Benefits
- Dispense from Flex Lock or Twin Power Modular Chemical Dispensing Systems
- High performance extraction cleaner
- Cleans even heavily soiled carpet effectively to save time and labor.
- Utilizes soil releasing agents
- Releases soils onto bonnet
- Safe for use on stain resistant carpeting.
No Video Available
WARNING: CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.