SOIL FIGHTER PLUS™
Encapsulating Re-soil Resistant Pre-Spray Concentrate
Concentrated, high performance carpet pre-spray removes even the toughest soil. SOIL FIGHTER PLUS™ incorporates our exclusive EPT™ encapsulation technology to surround and encapsulate soils, then it dries to a non-sticky powder. Soil and residue vacuum out easily. In low moisture cleaning processes, SOIL FIGHTER PLUS’s™ advanced cleaning performance eliminates the need for rinsing, minimizes carpet downtime and eliminates discoloration problems from wicking. Exclusive anti-re-soiling technology helps carpet resist dirt and soil from becoming entrapped. Carpets become amazingly clean, and remain cleaner longer!Code: 0691Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- OdorFresh (Giane™)
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.3 ± 0.1
- Upper Cloud (°F)>140
- Lower Cloud (°F)< 32
- Flash Point (°F)Not relevant
- Dried ResidueNon-Sticky
- Optical BrightenersNo
- Soil RetardantsYes
- Safe on Stain Resistant CarpetsYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Soil Fighter Plus TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet SOIL FIGHTER PLUS SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet SOIL FIGHTER PLUS RTU (1-10) SDS English.pdf
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Remove furniture and dry vacuum thoroughly.
- In a pump-up or pressurized sprayer, dilute SOIL FIGHTER PLUS™ at a rate of 1:10 (12 oz. per gallon)
- Spray onto carpet or traffic lane.
- Let product set for 10 minutes.
- Extract, bonnet clean or rotary shampoo as required.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes soil releasing agents / Releases soils from carpet
- Incorporates EPT™ Encapsulation Technology / Entrapped soil and residue vacuum out easily for amazingly clean carpets.
- Designed for use in low moisture cleaning processes / Advanced cleaning performance cleans quickly and effectively, eliminates the need for additional rinsing, minimizes carpet downtime and saves time and labor.
- Contains non-butyl water soluble solvents / Rapidly penetrates oil, grease and dry soils
- Contains malodor counteractants and Giane™ fragrance enhancer / Truly modifies unpleasant odors and leaves behind a universal fresh scent
- Neutral pH base and does not contain anti-static agents, defoamers, or optical brighteners
- Safe for use on all types of carpet, including stain resistant carpeting
- Eliminates discoloration problems from wicking.
WARNING: COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. HARMFUL IF INHALED. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If irritation persists get medical advice/attention . If on skin: Wash with water. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
Storage: Store in original tightly closed container. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.