Bio-Enzymatic Digester / Drain Maintainer
ProLEX EDM-540 is a unique, multi-strain bacterial system combined with a synergistic blend of wetting agents, chelating aids, odor counteractants and penetrants which bio-enzymatically destroys odors, removes organic stains and liquefies greases. Use daily in cleaning and maintaining drains in hotels, motels, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, cafeterias & food service establishments. Safe to use on grease traps & drains.Code: 1135Packaging: 5 gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Viscosity (cps)<10 cSt
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)1.00 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.37
- SolubilityComplete in water
- Flash PointNot available
- Surface CompatibilitySafe for all water washable surfaces
- Organic Spot RemovalExcellent
- Organic Odor EliminationExcellent
- Grease DigestionExcellent
- Concentration of BacteriaOver 100 billion/gal
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Prolex EDM-540 TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet PROLEX EDM-540 SDS English.pdf
Grease Traps: For small grease traps less than 20 cubic feet pour 6-8 ounces of ProLEX EDM-540 daily into sink or pipeline closest to the trap. For large grease traps, use 8-10 ounces daily.
Drain Lines: Use 4-6 ounces of ProLEX EDM-540 twice a week. For heavily used lines use on a daily basis.
Features & Benefits
- Resistant to sanitizers, bleaches, disinfectants, and hot water up to 1820 F)
- Organically digests and liquefies grease in traps and drains
- Harmless to plants, marine and animal life
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.