Multi-Surface Degreaser Cleaner
An ultra safe, highly effective, pH neutral degreaser and cleaner for a variety of cleaning applications on all types of water washable surfaces. POWER-SAFE™ is readily biodegradable, made without phosphates, without nonylphenol ethoxylate surfactants (NPE’s), without silicates, and without caustics. POWER-SAFE™ is non-flammable, non-corrosive and non-toxic, and can be used on all types of soils for powerful degreasing and cleaning. POWER-SAFE™ is recommended for use on all types of washable surfaces, paints, plastics, soft metals, hard metals, decorative metals, sealed wood and cork, stone, cement, all types of tiles, marble, porcelain, brick, glass, rubber, linoleum, no-wax floors and all other washable surfaces.Code: 1021Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- AppearanceThin, opaque luqid
- Odor ThresholdNot available
- pH9.9 ± 0.4
- Boiling Point212°F (100°C)
- Evaporation rateN/A
- Flash Point>212.0°F (> 100.0 °C) Tag Closed
- Corrosive (DOT Classification)No
- Flammable (DOT Classification)No
- Viscosity (cps)< 10 cps
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Power Safe TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet POWER-SAFE SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet POWER-SAFE RTU (1-5 TO 1-42) SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Power-Safe flyer.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Power-Safe RTU (1-5 to 1-42) GHS Secondary Label.pdf
Most powerful, high speed all purpose cleaner. An ultra safe, highly effective degreaser that can be used on all washable surfaces. Most versatile and safest cleaner for all types of washable surfaces paints, plastics, soft metals, hard metals, decorative metals, sealed wood and cork, stone, cement, all types of tiles, marble, porcelain, brick, glass, rubber, linoleum, no-wax floors and all other washable surfaces. Dilute with hot or cold water for use. Use by mopping, wiping, spraying, brushing, soaking, foaming or other available methods.
- LIGHT DUTY ALL PURPOSE CLEANING3 to 5 oz. per gal.
- GENERAL ALL PURPOSE CLEANING6 to 8 oz. per gal.
- HEAVYDUTY ALL PURPOSE CLEANING9 to 11 oz. per gal.
- DEGREASING AND SOAK TANK CLEANING12 to 14 oz. per gal.
- Food Plants, Machinery, Heavy Industrial Equipment and Shop Floor Cleaning20 oz. per gal.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful Degreaser and Cleaner / Easily removes heaviest industrial oil and greases with a minimum of labor.
- Non-corrosive / Safer for workers to use and safer on surfaces being cleaned. Ships without DOT “Corrosive” Classification.
- Non-flammable / No risk of fires. Ships without DOT “Flammable” Classification.
- Water-based / Easy cleanup.
- Pleasant, natural Orange Oil fragrance
- Multiple dilution recommendations / Highly versatile and economical.
- Safe for use on all ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces
- Designed for hand and mechanical applications including high pressure washing
WARNING: MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC SKIN REACTION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Specific treatment (see this label). If skin irritation or rash occurs: Seek medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.