Intensive Wood Prep Cleaner
Cleans, conditions existing finish, improving adhesion of new coat of finish. Deep cleans surface to help remove scratches and scuffs from floor.
Key Market Information
EducationPIVOT™ Prepares the gyms and basketball courts for a fresh application of ENDURA.
RetailThe deep cleaning action removes the scuffs and scratches that accumulate on hardwood showroom floors during big sales that bring intense foot traffic.
Building Service ContractorsThe ability to clean, condition, and prepare hardwood floors for new coatings of wood finish results reduces labor and increases efficiency.Code: 1604Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- ColorLight green
- VOC’s (%)8.0
- VOC’s (%) (at 1:4 dilution)1.6
- VOC’s (%) (at 1:16 dilution)0.5
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.03 ± 0.01
- Flash Point (°F)Not available
- Flash Point (°F) (at 1:4 dilution)None to Boiling
- Flash Point (°F) (at 1:16 dilution)None to Boiling
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Pivot TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet PIVOT SDS English.pdf
Wet Screening / Deep Cleaning prior to Recoating: Wet screening and deep cleaning can only be done on floors that are properly sealed and coated with a water-based wood floor finish.
ROTARY SCREEN / AUTOMATIC SCRUBBER METHOD:
- In a mop bucket / wringer, mix PIVOT™ Intensive Wood Prep Cleaner at 32 ounces concentrate per gallon of cool water (1:4 dilution ratio).
- Using a clean wet mop, apply PIVOT™ cleaning solution onto the sealed and finished wood floor surface. Do not flood the surface, only get it wet enough to allow the screening to occur without creating dust or drying before it can be vacuumed up.
- Using a 175 rpm rotary buffer and a choice of Maroon Pad, Brown Pads, Black Stripping pads, or 120-150 grit sanding screen, abrade the surface quickly and thoroughly. Going with the grain of the wood, use overlapping paths to ensure a complete and uniform screening process.
- Immediately pick up the solution along with the screened material using a wet-vacuum or automatic scrubber.
- Rinse the floor thoroughly and allow the floor to dry. Use dry towels to remove any standing water or puddles.
- Tack the floor surface using FAST BREAK™ Routine Wood Cleaner following the Routine Cleaning / Tacking instructions on the FAST BREAK™ product label.
- Allow the floor surface to dry before walking on it.
- Recoat with ENDURA™ Ultra Premium Water-Based Urethane Wood Finish.
Features & Benefits
- Deep cleaning action removes scratches and scuffs / Prepares surface for re-coating or burnishing
- Reduces labor time associated with wood floor maintenance / Cleans & conditions in one-step
No Video Available
WARNING: COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. One or more components are not listed on TSCA.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.