Outstanding neutral detergent and reconditioner especially designed for maintenance of modern floor finishes. The unique two way synergistic detergent system contains neutral buffers, and anti-resoiling aids to maximize cleaning performance while increasing the gloss of the floor finish.Code: 3474Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- pH (Concentrate)10.3 ± 0.5
- pH (Use Dilution)8.8 ± 0.5
- SolubilityComplete in water
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.46 ± 0.04
- Viscosity (cps)<20 cSt
- Anti-slip ReductionNone
- Vapor Pressure25mm @ 75°F
- High Temp. CloudAbove 140°F
- Low Temp. CloudBelow 32°F
- Freeze-Thaw StableStable
- Flash PointNone to boiling (TCC)
- Storage Stability2 Year Minimum
- DetergencyRapid and Excellent
- CleaningSuperior, Film Free<
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet NU-KLEEN TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet NU-KLEEN SDS English GHS.pdf
Dilute cleaner, using the chart below as a guideline, in cool water Apply by mopping, brushing, or any other convenient method.
General Cleaning and Floor Finish Maintenance ....................... 1 oz./gal. (1:128)
Rinsing is not required before re-coating, at a dilution of one ounce per gallon.
Features & Benefits
- Neutral range pH / Safe to use, will not damage floor finish
- No rinse required / When used as directed, leaves surface shining
- Increases gloss of the floor finish / Requires only damp mopping to improve appearance
- Maximum safety / Does not require personnel to use safety equipment or gloves
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye/face protection. Wear protective gloves. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a “Hazardous Chemical” as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.