Premium Grade Lotionized Dishwash Concentrate
A highly concentrated hand dish detergent containing unique properties of being a powerful cleaner and yet very gentle to the hands. This product is blended from a complex, three part surface active synthetic process which gives the most effective emulsifying and degreasing capacity.
Authorized USDA Product
Key Market Information
RetailFacility workers will appreciate a dishwashing liquide gentle to their hands but tough on dishes and glassware, utensils, pots, and pans.
GovernmentThe high foaming, lotionized liquid promotes user acceptance while the highly concentrated formula is an economical choice in times of tight budgets. Produce long lasting cleanliness on the grimiest of dishware while also promoting soft skin for the employees washing the dishes.Code: 1101Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- OdorCitrus Actives (%)26 pH (Concentrate)7.87.6 ± 0.4 pH (Use Dilution)7.4 ± 0.4 Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.02 ± 0.018.5 ± 0.1 High Temp. Cloud>130°F
- Low Temp. Cloud< 33°F
- Low Temp. Cloud< 33°F
- Freeze Thaw StableYes
- Viscosity (cps)600 cSt
- Foam HeightHigh Stable
- DetergencyMultiple action
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Hurrah Dishwash TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet HURRAH DISHWASH SDS English.pdf
Add 1/2 oz. of Hurrah® to 1 to 2 gallons of water in wash basin or sink. Wash dishes, pots, pans and utensils as usual and wipe or drain dry. For exceptionally greasy dishes, a small addition of more HURRAH® may be desired.
Features & Benefits
- Highly concentrated / Provides extended use dilution and cost effectiveness
- Lotionized and buffered / Protects and softens skin
- Pleasantly colored and perfumed / Offers acceptance by all personnel
- Anionic, nonionic charged / Gives the most effective cleaning, foam stability and degreasing
- Foam stable / Promotes user appeal and lasting cleaning
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If irritation persists get medical advice/attention . Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.