Rubber Wax and Conditioner
Use FLEXI-SHEEN™ Rubber Wax and Conditioner to clean, condition and protect and beautify flat rubber and studded rubber floors in one easy step. FLEXI-SHEEN™ should be used as part of a complete maintenance program. An exceptional blend of waxes, detergents, polymers and gloss enhancers. With FLEXI-SHEEN™, the floor surface is cleaned while a water resistant coating remains to improve slip resistance. FLEXI-SHEEN™ is a unique formulation that will not build-up. FLEXI-SHEEN™ may also be used on linoleum, no-wax floors, PVC and concrete surfaces for industrial applications, office buildings, schools and hospitals.
Authorized UL Product
Key Market Information
EducationUsing FLEXI-SHEEN to clean, protect, and improve slip resistance on weight room floors will be appreciated your school's athletes.
HealthcareProtect the rubber surfaces in the physical rehabilitation areas of your healthcare facility, while improving the slip resistance to further protect rehabilitating patients.
RetailWith more and more retailers opting for the advantages of rubber flooring surfaces, FLEXI-SHEEN will add attractiveness to the toughness and durability of the rubber floor.
IndustrialAs the popularity of rubber surfaces in industrial facilities grows, so too does the need for an effective maintenance program. FLEXI-SHEEN provides the next level of protection while increasing slip resistance, to decrease working injury liklihood.
Building Service ContractorsAs rubber becomes a more popular and viable floor material in many different professional environments, Building Service Contractors must be well equipped to properly maintain these surfaces. FLEXI-SHEEN will add attractiveness to the toughness and durability of the rubber floor.Code: 2612Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- AppearanceOpaque, White Liquid
- OdorCharacteristically Acrylic
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.051
- Flash PointNone
- pH8.5 ± 0.5
- Solubility in waterComplete
- Surface ProtectionOutstanding
- Gloss EnhancingYes
- Safe for use on Rubber SurfacesYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Flexi-Sheen TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet FLEXI-SHEEN SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Rubber Care Brochure.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Flexi-Sheen (1-16, 1-64) GHS Secondary Label.pdf
FLEXI-SHEEN™ can be used on a daily, on an as-needed basis, quarterly, or semi-annually as traffic dictates.
- Dust mop floor with an approved dust mop treatment to remove all dry soil and loose debris prior to cleaning.
- Dilute 2-8 oz. of FLEXI-SHEEN™ per gallon of warm water into mop bucket or automatic scrubber.
- Mop onto floor or apply through automatic scrubber.
- After floor has dried, you may buff floor with a high speed machine and a soft pad in order to achieve a higher gloss.
INITIAL/RESTORATION Cleaning or After Degreasing using FLEXI-CLEAN™ Intensive Rubber Cleaner and Grease Remover:
- Dust Mop floor with CONTROL Dust Mop Treatment to remove all dry soil and loose debris prior to cleaning.
- Do not dilute FLEXI-SHEEN™ prior to using. Pour undiluted FLEXI-SHEEN™ into mop bucket.
- Apply FLEXI-SHEEN™ using a wet mop or a flat mopping system. Apply as you would a floor finish (approximately 2,500 - 3,000 square ft. per gallon coverage).
- Allow the floor to dry thoroughly, 15 - 20 minutes is usually sufficient.
- For maximum gloss, repeat step 3 and 4.
- After floor has dried, buffing the floor with a high speed machine and a white or Aqua Magic™ pad will achieve a higher gloss.
Features & Benefits
- Protects floor surface
- Improves slip resistance
- Will not build-up or yellow
- May be high-speed buffed to an excellent gloss
WARNING: CAUSES EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.