Ultra Premium Water-Based Urethane Wood Finish
Superior resistance to wear, scuffing, black marking, and soil. Single component formula simplifies application and means no mixing and no pot life, yet rivals 2-part finish systems for overall performance! VOC compliant. Reduces down time associated with traditional solvent-based wood floor products; floors are ready for foot traffic in 24 hours. Designed for all types of wood floors; dries crystal clear.
Not for use or sale in California
Authorized UL Product
Key Market Information
EducationENDURA's™ durability and reduced down time ensures your school's squad gets back on the practice floor in time to prep for their next big game.
RetailUltimate protection and sheen to increase the richness of hardwood flooring surface in areas where a high-end decour attracts high spending customers.
Building Service ContractorsWhether your client is seeking durability, minimum down-town, or increased luster and richness from their wood floor coating, all are accomplished with ENDURA™.Code: 1600Packaging: 5 Gal. Pail; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Solids (%)30.0 ± 1.0
- Coverage (sq. ft./gal)500-700
- Drying Time (minutes)60
- OdorMild Characteristic
- Characteristic Film AppearanceCrystal Clear
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.04 ± 0.01
- VOC content (g/l)270
- MFMA ApprovedYes
- Slip Resistant (UL Certified)Yes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Endura TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet ENDURA SDS English.pdf
Apply Endura™ Ultra Premium Water-Based Urethane Wood Finish using a T-bar and approved wood floor application pad. Endura™ is ready for application—it requires no mixing. Do not apply this product to bare, unsealed wood floors. Read all label instructions prior to applying this product.
As the floor surfaces ages, it become dirty and scuffed. It can benefit from a good cleaning and application of a fresh coat of Endura™.
1. Dust mop floor surface. Remove chewing gum and other sticky materials with a putty knife.
2. Clean floor surface thoroughly with GymPrep™ Intensive Wood Cleaner following instructions on the GymPrep™ product label.
3. Prep floor surface using a 175 rpm swing machine with a #120, #150, or Maroon floor pad. Use over lapping passes until floor surface is roughened evenly. Rinse floor thoroughly and tack with FastBreak™.
NOTE: Floors that have been previously coated should be tested in an inconspicuous area before recoating to determine compatibility of Endura™ with the existing finish.
FINISH APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
Mix Endura™ before initial use by rolling the container gently on the floor. Avoid creating foam in the container. Allow foam to dissipate before beginning application. Apply at a rate of 500-700 square feet per gallon. Apply Endura™ using a T-bar applicator with new, clean applicator pad in a thin, even coat going with the grain of the wood. Adequate ventilation must be maintained for coating and drying.
1. Ensure the floor surface is properly prepared for finish application. The floor surface should be clean, dry and free of any dust.
2. Pour a 4” wide line of Endura™ along the starting wall.
3. Holding the applicator at a snow plow angle (45°), walk at a slow, even pace maintaining a wet edge at all times and moving the finish to the opposite wall. Overlap passes by 3” to 4”. Walking too fast can produce foaming in the finish and result in air bubbles trapped in the finish.
4. At the end of each run, turn the applicator toward you and press the applicator down once parallel to the wet edge. Feather out all turns; if pushed too hard or too fast, drips will fly off the applicator. Missed areas can be touched up if seen right away.
5. Allow the finish to dry thoroughly, at least 3 hours after tack free (longer in humid conditions).
6. Additional coats of Endura™ can be applied in a window of 6 - 16 hours after tack free. After 24 hours follow ROUGHING PROCEDURES to ensure proper adhesion between coats.
If additional coats of Endura™ are to be applied 24 hours or more after the previous application, roughing the floor surface with a maroon pad will ensure proper adhesion between coats.
1. Roughen floor surface using a 175 rpm swing machine with a Maroon floor pad. Use over lapping passes until floor surface is roughened evenly.
2. Vacuum all surfaces thoroughly to remove dust in and around the work area.
3. Tack the floor surface using FastBreak™ Clean and Tack following instructions on the FastBreak™ product label.
4. Follow FINISH APPLICATION PROCEDURES.
1. Roughen the floor surface using GymPrep™ Intensive Wood Cleaner following instructions on the GymPrep™ product label.
2. Tack the floor surface using FastBreak™ Clean and Tack following instructions on the FastBreak™ product label.
3. Follow FINISH APPLICATION PROCEDURES.
Keeping wood floor surfaces clean, free of dust and dirt is essential to cleanliness and proper surface maintenance.
1. Dust mop wood floors a minimum of once per day (more often if required), using untreated or microfiber dust mops.
2. Spot clean spills, salt residue, etc. with GymClean™ Daily Wood Floor Maintenance Cleaner following instructions on the GymClean™ label.
1. Clean the floor surface routinely with GymClean™ Daily Wood Floor Maintenance Cleaner following instructions on the GymClean™ product label.
1. Autoscrub the floor surface using GymPrep™ Intensive Wood Cleaner following the instructions on the GymPrep™ product label.
Features & Benefits
- Superior resistance to wear, scuffing
- Requires no mixing
- Black Heel Mark Resistant
- VOC Compliant
- Dries Crystal Clear
- Reduces wood floor down time
WARNING: SUSPECTED OF DAMAGING FERTILITY OR THE UNBORN CHILD. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling. If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. One or more components are not listed on TSCA.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.