Afia™ Spring Blossom Premium
Foaming Hand Cleaner
Afia™ SPRING BLOSSOM PREMIUM FOAMING HAND CLEANER is a high foaming, pH balanced hand cleaner with a pleasant Spring Blossom fragrance. Formulated with rich emollients, conditioners and lubricants to leave skin soft and refreshed. This blend of bio-based ingredients is a very effective cleaner and environmentally responsible. It rinses easily and leaves no soapy residue on hair or skin. Recommended for handwashing in schools, healthcare settings, extended care facilities, hotels, motels, health clubs, and many more locations. Use exclusively with all Afia™ Hand Cleaner Dispensers.Code: 0436Packaging: 6 x 1000 ml bags/case
- AppearanceClear, Liquid
- ColorLight Green
- FragranceSpring Blossom
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH5.7 ± 0.2
- Environmentally ResponsibleYes
- Added FragranceYes
- Bio-based contentYes
- Amines (Diethanolamine)None
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Afia Spring Blossom Premium TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet Afia Spring Blossom Premium SDS English GHS.pdf Miscellaneous Documents afia spring blossom foaming flyer.pdf Miscellaneous Documents afia brochure.pdf
Dispense product into palm of hand. Lather and scrub for 20 seconds. Rinse with clean water.
Features & Benefits
- High foaming, rich, dense lather
- Lubricates hands for easier washing
- Blend of bio-based ingredients for effective cleaning and environmental responsibility
- Contains conditioners, moisturizers and emollients for soft, smooth skin.
- Readily biodegradable.
- Contains no DEA or Parabens.
- Captivating Spring Blossom fragrance.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.