Heavy Duty Spray Cleaner / Degreaser
A revolutionary industrial strength non-butyl degreaser cleaner that rapidly removes most stubborn greasy soils!Code: 4077Packaging: 4 ea. 1 gallon Container Units
- pH (Concentrate)11.2 ± 0.3
- pH (1:64)8.7 ± 0.3
- READY-SET-CLEAN® Dilution Ratio1:64
- Foam HeightControlled
- SolubilityComplete in water
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- Toxic SolventsNone
- High Temp. Cloud>135°F
- Low Temp. Cloud< 32°F
- Freeze-Thaw StableYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet RSC 07 TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet RSC 7 SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents RSC 7 (Diluted 1-64) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
FOR SPRAY & WIPE CLEANING APPLICATIONS: Fill a properly labeled quart container with HEAVY DUTY SPRAY CLEANER/DEGREASER solution from the READY-SET-CLEAN® Dispensing Unit at a dilution rate of 1:64 (2 oz per gallon) and tighten trigger sprayer. Use cold tap water only. Apply cleaner solution directly onto the surface to be cleaned. Allow solution to penetrate grease and soils. If needed, brush with a stiff bristle brush. Rinse if necessary.
Features & Benefits
- Safe, non-corrosive, non-flammable formula. Use on all types of metal surfaces.
- Free rinsing, will not leave a reside or dull cleaned surfaces.
- Fast grease cutting action reduces labor and waiting times.
- Economical dilution for all cleaning and degreasing applications.
DANGER: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.