SHA-ZYME™ is no-rinse daily cleaner and degreaser for use on porous hard surfaces such as concrete, quarry tile, ceramic tile, brick, or any grouted floor surface without floor finish or wax. Especially in kitchens and food preparation areas, SHA-ZYME with deep cleaning action removes grease and grime below the surface to make quarry tile floors (and grout) more slip resistant. Dissolves organic waste on floors leaving a more sanitary condition.
Specialized SMB (Synergized Multi-Blend) biologically engineered bacteria / enzyme combination continues working to consume grease, grime, urine deposits, organically deodorize and brighten floor surfaces. SHA-ZYME™ is recommended for use in food service areas, food preparation areas, restrooms and showers in schools, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes,
Authorized UL Product
Key Market Information
IndustrialSHA-ZYME's bio-enzymatic formula is designed for use as an everday cleaner to eliminate greases and mineral deposits, leaving behind a safer, more slip resistant surface to cut down on worker injuries.Code: 4081Packaging: 4 ea. 1 gallon Container Units
- ColorGreen Liquid
- OdorPleasantly Fresh
- pH (concentrate)9.0 ± 0.5
- READY-SET-CLEAN® Dilution Ratio1:32
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Alkyl / NonylPhenol Ethoxylate Surfactants (APE/NPE)None
- BiodegradableReadily Organic
- Odor EliminationExcellent
- Grease RemovalExcellent
- Bacteria System(Synergized Multi-Blend)
- Concentration of BacteriaOver 200 billion/gal.
- Surface CompatibilitySafe on all water washable surfaces
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet RSC 11 TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet RSC 11 SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet RSC 11 SHA-ZYME RTU (1-32) SDS English Miscellaneous Documents RSC 11 Training Chart English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents RSC 11 (Diluted 1-32) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Sha-Zyme Flyer.pdf
DISPENSING DIRECTIONS: Attach READY-SET-CLEAN® (RSC) Dispensing Unit to the bottle by threading the unit onto the bottle and tighten securely. Attach water hose to the unit and dispense product by squeezing the flow control handle. Use the locking switch if desired for “hands-free” filling of buckets and automatic scrubbers. Ideal for urine odor removal.
NOTE: The READY-SET-CLEAN® Dispensing Unit is designed for use with any and all RSC products. Dilution tips built into the product containers provide precise, accurate dilution for every product, every time.
FOR SPRAY & WIPE/MOP & BUCKET/AUTO SCRUBBING APPLICATIONS: Dispense SHA-ZYME™ Cleaner solution from the READY-SET-CLEAN® Dispensing Unit into a sprayer, mop bucket or automatic scrubber at a dilution rate of 1:32 (4 oz per gallon). Use cold tap water only.
FOR SPRAY & WIPE APPLICATIONS:: Apply cleaner solution directly onto the surface to be cleaned. Allow solution to penetrate grease and soils. If needed, brush with a stiff bristle brush. Wipe dry with a clean microfiber cloth.
FOR MOP & BUCKET/AUTO SCRUBBING APPLICATIONS: Apply cleaner solution using a mop or automatic scrubber. Allow solution to penetrate grease and soils. If needed, brush with a stiff bristle brush. Remove solution from the floor. Rinse if necessary.
Features & Benefits
- Unique non-acid formula eliminates grease, grime, urine deposits, light mineral deposits.
- Improves slip resistance by removing deep down, trapped grease and grime.
- UL Classified as to Slip Resistance
- Will not build-up, yellow or become sticky / No rinsing required
- Deodorizes as it cleans. Pleasantly fresh fragrance.
- Environmentally responsible / Non-flammable, biodegradable formulation contains no NPE’s, no phosphates, no acids, no caustics and no solvents.
- Synergized multi-blend (SMB) high active bacteria count produces grease eliminating enzymes, consuming grease and organic materials until they are gone.
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.