Afia™ Green Apple
Foaming Hand Cleaner
Afia™ GREEN APPLE Foaming Hand Cleaner enhances the experience of washing your hands. A rich lathering foam that efficiently cleans, then rinses out easily to leave hands clean and refreshed. Afia™ GREEN APPLE Foaming Hand Cleaner is biodegradable and formulated for sensitive skin by eliminating silicates, chelating agents, caustics, antimicrobials, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or ingredients irritating to skin. Use with Afia™ Hand Cleaner Dispenser to create a rich lathering foam. Recommended for use in virtually any hand cleaning situation, including Schools, Universities, Institutions, Office Buildings, and Retail.Code: 0432Packaging: 6 x 1000 ml bags/case
- AppearanceClear, Thin, Liquid
- ColorPale Green
- OdorGreen Apple
- FoamingThick, copious lather
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.01 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH5.5 ± 0.4
- Nonylphenol EthoxylatesNone
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Afia Green Apple Foaming Hand Cleaner TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet Afia Green Apple SDS English.pdf
Dispense product into palm of hand. Lather and scrub for 20 seconds. Rinse with clean water.
Features & Benefits
- pH Balanced / Non-irritating skin and hands cleaner.
- Thick, rich, luxurious foam / Lubricates the skin easily, quickly and begins working immediately.
- Rinses quickly / Shortening time for hand cleaning.
- Fortified with emollients, moisturizers and skin conditioners / Leaves skin amazingly smooth.
- Conserve water usage / Reduces cost.
- Pleasant fragrance / Encourages frequent hand cleaning.
- Irritant free / Does not contain Triclosan, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or ingredients irritating to skin.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.