Afia™ Foaming E2
Sanitizing Hand Cleaner
Afia™ FOAMING E2 Sanitizing Hand Cleaner is formulated with Benzalkonium chloride to kill germs quickly. Recommended for use as desired to effectively reduce bacteria on the skin. Use with Afia™ Hand Cleaner Dispenser to create a rich lathering foam. Recommended for use by food plant personnel prior to handing food or food processing equipment. Recommended for use by Health Care professionals and other food preparation facilities located in Schools, Universities, Institutions, Office Buildings, and Retail.Code: 0448Packaging: 6 x 1000 ml bags/case
- AppearanceClear, Thin, Liquid
- FoamingThick, copious lather
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.00 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)8.3 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH5.6 ± 0.3
- Skin conditionersYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Afia Foaming E2 Sanitizing Hand Cleaner TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet Afia Foaming E2 Sanitizing Hand Cleaner SDS English.pdf
Wet hands and wrist with water. Pump 2 stokes of foam into palm of hand. Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands and wrist, include between fingers and under cuticles, for 60 seconds. Rinse hands completely and dry thoroughly.
Features & Benefits
- E2 Rated / Recommended for use by food plant personnel prior to handing food or food processing equipment.
- E2 Rated / Recommended for use by Health Care professionals and other food preparation facilities.
- Thick, rich foam / Spreads easily and rinses quickly.
- Antimicrobial / Decreases bacteria on skin.
- Fortified with emollients, moisturizers and skin conditioners /Leaves skin amazingly smooth.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.